Miniature Doll Kit
I have 1 beautiful miniature doll kit in stock right now. She is Victoria, made from my original mold. Victoria is 5 1/2″ tall and features lovely wavy red hair styled in an up-sweep with tiny ringlets framing her face. She has stunning green eyes and has an antique lace corset. $120.00 . Please contact me to purchase her: Contact Gina SOLD Thank you for your interest in my miniature dolls.
Thank you all for your continued support. I am always thrilled to see what you do with the miniature doll kits you purchase. Please send photos or links to where they can be seen. If you send me photos of your finished miniature doll kits you have made from my molds or purchased from me I will happily add them to my website.
Nutshell News Magazines For Sale
UPDATE: ALL MAGAZINES HAVE FOUND A NEW HOME. Not Available
Are you looking for Nutshell News Magazines. I have so many old back issues of Nutshell News, Miniature Collector, Miniature Showcase, Doll Collector Magazines. I need to let them go. If you are interested, I can post a list of what months/years I have but I am sure some go back to the late 80’s and through the 90’s into the early 2000’s
Each magazine is just 1.00 plus shipping. If you want a lot of them, they will be shipped the cheapest way possible. Let me know.
Please check out my Miniature Doll Kits
I have come across a huge bin of older doll molds by various artists. Some are not available anymore. I need to get the out of here. Below is a list of the molds available. I do not have photos, but you can do a search on Google for each mold and probably find photos of them somewhere. Please contact me privately here: email@example.com to let me know which molds you want. ALL OF THESE MOLDS ARE USED but in decent condition.
I will only ship these molds to US residents, sorry but no international shipping on these. Buyer to pay shipping costs.
STACY HOFMAN MOLDS:
- $18.00 Legs #1 Full legs with pretty sculpted slipper shoes
- $18.00 Legs #3 Full Legs with separate “Butt/Hip” section with sculpted boots
- $20.00 Baby Newborn #30 – 2 mold set. Makes an adorable detailed infant baby
- $20.00 Larger Patty Doll # 37. Makes a great larger dolly or small scale child doll.
- $6.00 Arm/hand mold TAG 122 (I think it is part of Anna Anderson collection, seems to be a right hand that can be slipped onto the arm in different positions.
Janna Joseph Molds: NO arms/legs unless noted
- $7.00 Prissy Head (GWTW series, slight chip on outside does not affect actual head/sculpt) SOLD TP
- $7.00 Pat Head (older gentleman kind face) SOLD TP
- $7.00 Mammy head (GWTW series, head) SOLD TP
- $7.00 Rhett Butler Head (GWTW Series) SOLD TP
- $7.00 Harriet (Sweet older lady head) SOLD TP
- $7.00 Doc head (another kind santa looking fellow) SOLD TP
- $7.00 Adelaide Head (sweet older lady) SOLD TP
- $7.00 Aileen (Orphan Annie look a like fits Kelly Parker Levi body) SOLD TP
- $7.00 Marilyn Head (Marilyn Monroe head) SOLD TP
- $15.00 Granny Head Torso (nice Mrs Santa type with a full sculpted body SOLD
- $15.00 Miss Marple Head Torso SOLD TP
- $15.00 Santa/Grandpa Head Torso (Full figured man great face) SOLD TP
- $15.00 Clementine Head Torso (older heavy set woman) SOLD TP
- $15.00 Rosa Parks Head Torso SOLD TP
- $ 5.00 Uniform Hat mold (makes a police officer hat) SOLD TP
- $15.00 K1 Kestner child doll mold Complete with Arms and legs. 3 1/2″ tall SOLD PV
- $7.00 MD-8 AT repordction child Head/Torso ONLY, NO arms legs 3 1/2″ tall SOLD PV
- $7.00 Boy Arms/Legs Set SOLD TP
Parker Levi Molds
- $8.00 Patty II Head only A-42 (Little Women Series, fits Kelly Body) SOLD PV
- $8.00 Meg II Head only A-41 (Little Women Series, fits Kelly Body) SOLD TP
- $8.00 Janey II Head only A-43 (Little Women Series, fits Kelly Body) SOLD TP
- $8.00 Annie II Head only A44 (Little Women Series, fits Kelly Body) SOLD TP
- $18.00 Lois A-32 Head only SOLD TP
- $18.00 Cyrene A-30 Head only SOLD TP
- $18.00 Mary Katherine A34 Head only SOLD TP
- $18.00 Marie Head A 33 Head only SOLD TP
- $15.00 Mens Heads – Rob, Lee, Don A-29 (in 1 mold) SOLD TP
- $18.00 Girl In Red Complete mold (arms. legs head body) SOLD TP
- $ 7.00 Mens Boots mold A1004 (Santa type boots) SOLD TP
- $7.00 Mens hands mold A1004 SOLD TP
- $7.00 Bent girl legs (Kelly size fits Meg, etc.) SOLD TP
- $18.00 Rusty Newborn Baby (2 different heads arms and legs 1 1/2″ tall) SOLD TP
- $10.00 Mens arms & legs A1013 SOLD TP
- $8.00 A Marque Head only (fits Kelly Body, Keni’s Minis) SOLD PV
Mystic Molds (barely used)
- $14.00 Alice M113
- $14.00 March Hare M157
- $14.00 Mad Hatter M115 (2 mold set, missing 1 small bottom piece on Mad Hatter body, but mold can still be poured)
- $14.00 Humpty Dumpty
- $14.00 Alice’s rabbit M114
- $12.00 Wee Kewpie M162 SOLD TP
So happy to finally have some lovely lady miniature doll kits in stock and for sale. You can find them currently on Ebay.
Click here to see Violet:
Some of these ladies are already wigged and ready for you to assemble and costume
Click here to see Francine:
Please have a look and see if anything catches your eye. I will be adding more dolls in between special orders.
Click here to see Colette:
Each doll has a lovely, very detailed china painted face.
Click here to see Violet 2
Easter bonnets can serve as a great inspiration for some lovely miniature doll costumes.
Spring is in the air and Easter is upon us. What better time to explore some antique and vintage photos of women and children in Easter Bonnets and Easter scenes. One thing is for sure. People still love to wear fancy hats during this holiday but none can come close to the gorgeous hats they wore long ago.
With that being said, Here are some great images of Women and adorable children in bonnets. Click on the images to see larger photos
Here is a great gallery of old Easter Postcard images. I just love all of the props and the amount of thought and detail that went into each of the settings. WOW!
We just don’t seem to go through all of that trouble now that we have photoshop, lol. Gotta love it.
I am so happy to report that after a short downtime while the site was upgraded, everything is back up and running smoothly. Thannk you to all who were concerned and let me know.
Well, horror of all horrors, my webstore is down. I am working hard to get it back up, Had to update the wp site and unfortunately now my store is on the blink! I will keep you all posted. In the meantime, if you need anything, just let me know.
Here are 2 more new doll kits in stock and ready to ship. They are blank porcelain doll kits poured from Stacy Hofman’s Camille mold. They are NOT painted, the kits will come as BLANKS ready for you to paint. They are fully assembled and ready for you to dress. Each doll kit is only $40.00. Shipping in the US via Priority Mail for $6.95, International shipping is $13.75 for First Class Mail. Email me to purchase these dolls. Email to buy this doll. Contact Gina Painted kits are available on my doll kits special order page
AVAILABLE – Julia Light Golden Brown Eyes – Stacy Hofman Mold
SPECIAL: $99.00, she comes fully assembled and wigged in a long spiral curl wig that is hand blended in lovely shades of red. Email to buy this doll. Contact Gina
Check out the newest doll kits in stock available for immediate shipment. Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org buy any of these dolls. A Pay Pal invoice will be sent.
SOLD – Colette # 1 Painted Doll Kit, Blue eyes $65.00, includes assembly instructions, half arms and half legs with plain heels
SOLD – Colette # 2 Painted Doll Kit, Blue eyes $65.00, includes assembly instructions, half arms and half legs with plain heels.
SOLD – Julia Painted, Assembled & Wigged doll kit, Brown eyes. $115.00 This doll was originally ordered to be an older renesemme from Twilight. She has hand blended red heiar and light golden brown eyes. She is ready for you to costume.
SOLD – Victoria Painted Doll Kit with a swivel head, Brown eyes $60.00, includes assembly instructions, half arms and half legs with plain heels. Her head swivels.
Here are some images just in time for Saint Patrick’s Day. A Lovely Victorian Gown and some pretty ladies & gents dressed in St. Patty’s Day wear from Vintage Cards.